Photo Field Trip - San Juan Capistrano














Spent the afternoon in San Juan Capistrano a few weeks ago. There was a lot to that town I didn't even know existed. Like a petting zoo?! And a bunch of tiny little cafes in old converted shacks (or at least that's what they looked like.) And trains, of course. Lots of trains.

Chelsea and I wanted a little time to practice our photography. Aside from the little old lady yelling at us for trespassing, it was an awesome day.

Tip: Apparently Ruby's Diner in SJC now has a full bar on the patio and offers a Mexican food menu. It also overlooks most of the city and gives you a great view of the Mission. Although I'm not a huge Ruby's fan, I certainly didn't mind that atmosphere, and I'd love to go back one day for a Margarita and some time kicking it on the patio. :o)

No comments: