Show tonight!!



Come out to Marina del Rey, near Venice and Santa Monica, tonight from 6-9PM to meet me and see my art in person!

The gallery has even set up a fun little "dark room" for me to view any painting you like under black lighting.

My space is right up front, behind the front window with another painting of mine in it. You can't miss the gallery -- you can see my art from the street!

Wine and refreshments will be served. It's a great gallery, with lots of artists! Hope to see you there.

The Happening Gallery
4047 Lincoln Blvd
Marina del Rey, CA 90292


Free parking on the street in front of the gallery. There's a couple of side streets behind the gallery just a short walk away. There's also a Walgreens on the corner of Washington and Lincoln that might have extra parking too.


View Larger Map

No comments: