Moleskine® + Graph Paper = Yay

Be still my heart.



Sketchbooks! Moleskine®!! Made with graph paper!!! Why hasn't someone informed me of this sooner? Did you not know how perfect it was for me? :oO

Little squares that can be marked out to match almost any size canvas. This is huge. Plus, the sketchbooks themselves are really thin, so I can easily carry one around with me in my bag. Rarely am I the type to be struck with an idea while out grocery shopping that I absolutely must jot down then and there, but... You never know.  Maybe now I will be inspired to. Who wants to carry thick, flimsy sketchbooks with metal binders around with them all the time? Not I. Not I.

I will never again buy another kind. I have found my sketchbook soulmate. We are one and we will multiply. I love you, Graph Paper.

2 comments:

Kev said...

How are you just now finding out about this? I've had a bunch of 3-packs of these stockpiled in my room for a few years now. Aren't they the best?

Shayla Maddox said...

Why didn't you TELL me?!??! You know I don't shop for things.

Colin had been blathering something about Moleskine for ages, but I guess I couldn't fully comprehend what on earth he was talking about until I saw for myself.

And now I know. And now I'm awestruck. :oO