We officially live in the future.

(I took this picture on my patio. The clouds were bizarre and magenta and swirling across the sky at dramatic speeds. The bird was a happy accident.)

We have lots of plans for 2010. (Not all of which revolve around traveling, but some.) Most are business related. We're formulating ideas and want to implement them. I may even sit down and write out a list of goals for the year, so I have a reason to guilt myself into accomplishing them! (I hate lists.)

I think mostly we are enjoying being adults, enjoying the freedom and power and responsibility that brings, and want to take that enjoyment and focus it into accomplishing more of our adult goals. We both have lots we want to do in life, so we best start yesterday in getting on with it.

Fortunately, just about now, we finally feel capable of making it all happen.

:o)

No comments: