Big News!!

I have a pretty significant announcement:

I am now a contributing writer over at artist Jessica Doyle's wonderful blog Art & Musings.

This has been in the works for a while now, but the timing finally came together and I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of this.

My weekly column will appear each Wednesday. At the moment, my intention is to write about my journey through the art world as it pertains to emotions and relationships, discussing all of what it means to me --  The good and the bad. (There is much of both.)

Or... who knows? My contributions are open and up to me, though my goal is freely share my internal process with you. It might be raw sometimes. Actually I want it to be. I plan to show you the truth of me, whatever that is, and however it changes each moment. I can't wait to find out what I'm thinking. ;)

This is an exploration of my life, on a more personal side.

I am absolutely thrilled to be doing this.

My first piece was posted today! Please head over to Art & Musings to check it out.

It's called Loneliness - The Burden of Artists. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, over there of course. ;)

No comments: