Five By Five


You gotta check out the 5x5 show this weekend! There will be beer. And foodtrucks.

Oh, and art! Lots of galleries to walk through, but you won't want to leave The Rebel Unit, where Barry and I will be hanging out with our 5x5 extravaganza.

You might even encounter a subtle, barely noticeable, inside joke or two about Buffy.


Because all art shows should be based around Buffy.


I'm standing by that statement.

Actually, I guess it's really more of a Faith reference. Technically.


Willow: "Oz is a werewolf."
Buffy: "It's a long story."
Oz: "I got bit."
Buffy: "Apparently not that long."
Faith: "Hey, as long as you don't go scratchin' at me or humpin' my leg, we're
five-by-five, ya' know?"
Oz: "Fair enough."

Anyway. It's possible I've gotten off track.

I made ALL NEW art for this show! 25 brand new paintings. Here's a preview. That's right, I'm showing you unfinished art!! :oO


Each one is 5x5 inches, and can stand up on its own on any desk or table. Only $50 each!

Saturday, September 18th, from 7-10pm

The Rebel Unit
727 North Poinsettia Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Make this season the Autumn of Art. Come to the show! Or else.


I'll stop now.

No comments: