All Twenty Five





1. natural lighting
2. artificial (interior) lighting
3. combined uv and interior lighting
4. uv lighting only
5. no light (glow in the dark)

Well, here they are. This set was a lot of fun to make. In a sense, I painted it like one large painting, though each one is intended to be sold individually. I'm not sure which l like more: the rainbow gradient, or the black-to-white metallic channels. Another bonus: You can mix and match! Buy a few that bring out all your favorite interior colors.

Each painting is 5x5 inches with a 1.5 inch edge, so it's like a little block of art. It can stand alone on a desk or shelf if you prefer. Or hang a few as a set. Super glow magic makes them glow all night. Extra fun when you wake up in the middle of darkness. :o) The sides are painted black and each one is individually signed in its own color (to match the background.)

$50 each!

A few close ups:






A few of them remind me very much of the inside of rocks. Like when my Grandpa would cut open a rock and there would be jagged, crystal-like craziness on the inside.

Did I mention $50?? :o)

Hope to see you at the show tomorrow! I suppose the earlier you arrive, the better selection you'll have, but either way, I'll be hangin' out till 10pm.


Saturday, September 18th, from 7-10pm at:


The Rebel Unit
727 North Poinsettia Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701

2 comments:

DandelionGirl said...

I hope your show went well! Will you let us know if you sold out? I would be interested to know if there are any 5 x 5 paintings still available. I'm in Virginia and wasn't able to make it to your show. Hope it was a fun night!

Kim

Shayla Maddox said...

Thanks so much! I just posted the seven pieces I have left on my blog. If you'd like any, just email me!

:o)