July 17th, Venice Vibe Art Show


Come out and join me for this great show Saturday, July 17th in the Santa Monica area! I'll be there from 6-9 PM. It's a sweet gallery space, and I have the biggest spot! I'll be showing 10 paintings, including 3 brand new pieces that have never been shown before. You've seen this one, Nalu, and I still have 2 more to reveal!

Free parking on the street. Wine and refreshments provided. Mmm wine!

The Happening Gallery
4047 Lincoln Blvd
Marina del Rey, CA 90292


Here's a map!


View Larger Map

My art is available for viewing (and purchase) Tuesday through Sunday as well, for most of July. This would be a great time for you to acquire one of my pieces. I'm hoping for a very successful showing, as this is my introduction to the Los Angeles art scene.

Hello L.A!

No comments: