The Big Island Chronicles - An Overview

Hawaii was amazing. Three universes of awesome. This was our third trip there. Each time we love it more. We felt very comfortable getting around in Kailua-Kona.

There were a number of firsts for us, though, which I'll write about in detail once I have the pictures to post with them. We took lots and lots of pictures. I'd estimate around 4000 pictures. In fact, one of the best parts of the trip was getting to experiment with our new camera equipment. I can't wait to show you some.

In the meantime, here are some iPhone photos I took at various points along the way.









I have so much to say about our time there. I became entranced with Waipio Valley. I enjoyed so much Kava. I was saddened by the amount of vog plaguing the island. I saw so many whales. I saw baby whales. Whales, everywhere you looked.

It was amazing. Hawaii is nothing short of magical.

No comments: