Art Walk tomorrow!

I know, I know, short notice again. But I have a good excuse: I didn't find out until yesterday! It's been sort of a whirlwind week. I have some interesting things happening, of which I will get into more when I have more information.

:o)

Anyway, for the time being, I wanted to invite you to stop by the First Thursdays Art Walk in Laguna Beach tomorrow, February 5th from 7-9pm. I will be showing some of my art at the William Meire Gallery, located at:

1590 South Coast Hwy, Unit #1
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

It's right on the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway. Oh look, a map:


View Larger Map

There are, of course, many galleries to visit up and down PCH, so you can get your fill of local art! Also, my friend Andy is playing at Skylab Modern Art at 6:30 and 8pm, literally 0.1 miles north of the William Meire Gallery. I hear they serve martinis there. Woo!

See you there.

No comments: