Burning, Hidden, and Blush.

Some new ones:




Burning, Hidden, and Blush. These 3 pieces are now available in my Etsy shop.

I'm planning to send these to a gallery soon, but for now I am offering them on Etsy. :o) They will be available until I take them down. I won't give notice, so I apologize in advance if I take them down suddenly. (If you really want something, let me know ASAP.)

Each one is 8x10 inches, and $150. I have 2 more to list later on, same size. Think aqua.

I really like Hidden, because it became the "color study" for this new huge lavender one I've been working on.

The huge one is a little bit different than my other stuff. For one thing, it's thicker. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Blush is made of magic.

-Sarah

shayla said...

:oD thanks :oD

It's also made of candy.

I'm serious.

(okay, no I'm not.)