Because I know you like winning money.

Okay, well *I* like winning money, I'm assuming you do too.

Blingo

So remember last year when Colin and I won a couple grand on Blingo?

Well, I didn't actually tell you the whole story. The truth is, after we won that time, I actually won $1000 two more times. Separately. From different people. Yes, you math whizzes, that's 4 thousand dollars. FROM BLINGO.

I kid you not.

Anyway, since I haven't mentioned it in awhile, I thought I should encourage everyone to sign up if you haven't already. Even though I haven't won a thousand bucks lately, I have won a whole bunch of $5 Amazon gift certificates, which add up after awhile and make things like this $74 Zojirushi Hot Pot more like $40. Score!

Blingo

All you have to do to win? Put search words in a search engine. Sounds too good to be true, but I swear to you, IT'S TRUE! It's too simple not to do and I speak from experience:

Totally worth it
.

No comments: