... and we're back!

Whew.

I hate being sick. It completely rendered my creativity non-existent. I wasn't motivated to paint anything all week! That surprised me somewhat, because one of my favorite things to do as a child, especially when I was sick, was to color. In fact, every time I was sick, my mom would buy me a brand new, humongous box of crayons and some new coloring books. By the time I got to high school, I had like 15 boxes of crayons in my closet.

But, not so with the painting. I just couldn't make it happen. The few times I tried, the colors just looked like mush to me.

Maybe I should have bought myself a coloring book.

The upside is, I sold so many paintings last week that my Etsy shop hardly has anything in it! Yay!!! Thanks to all of you, it truly made my week a million times better.

Now, it's back to work. (And taking care of Colin, because of course I ended up getting him sick too.)

Chipotle Shrimp, here I come!

No comments: