Nami Print :o)

Well, though I am certainly still sad that the original painting no longer exists, I'm pleased to offer a print version of Nami in my Etsy shop. :o)

Normally when I release prints, the original version is sold, and living happily in someone's home. This time, a print is all that remains. Thank goodness I took a lot of photos. I'm printing this one as 11x14, rather than my usual 8x10. It just seemed to deserve a bigger size. :o) All my prints come in a protective plastic sleeve with double-thick white backing board. They are mailed in sturdy, stay-flat envelopes.

Thanks to all who made it out to see Nami before the fire. I'm so glad you did. I wish I had spent more time there before it happened. :o( Even so, it was a great experience working on this piece and I'm eternally grateful to have a beautiful print in its place.

Maybe one day I'll work up the energy to make a new Nami. In the meantime, I think I'll frame this and hang it in my bedroom. It's a really good message to wake up to each day. It's hard to look at it and not be reminded to always appreciate what I have. :o)

No comments: