PRINTS! The first of our Reprises.

Guess what. There are prints. :o)



I am thrilled to introduce Moonlight Serenade - Reprise, by C. Jacob Maddox.

1. natural lighting
2. uv lighting
3. no light (glow in the dark!)


This is our collaboration. Colin wanted to take one of my paintings (his current favorite, Moonlight Serenade) and remix it.

Each print measures 12x18 inches, with a white border for framing. It's printed on Kodak Supra Endura professional metallic photographic paper. The metallic paper is GORGEOUS, and actually makes the design look holographic or something. It's super neat. It looks liquid-y. I was really impressed with the quality when they arrived. :o)

I was also impressed with Colin's remixed design. Where does he get these ideas, anyway? Although, it wasn't really all that surprising. I've known he was this talented for years. :o)

As you can see, I'm adding a touch of my own. Each print will be detailed with my high-quality glow paint, so that it glows for hours after you turn the lights off.

The edition of prints will be limited to 50 and each will be numbered and signed by both of us on the back. When they sell out, that's it.

Stop by Colin's Etsy Shop to see!

:oD (hehe)

No comments: