The Red Queen Gallery


I forgot to mention this really great news. My art is now being featured at the Red Queen Gallery in Onancock, Virginia (you heard me) on the other side of the country! How fun.

The gallery is right next door to the Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society. The pictures are gorgeous, it looks to be a lovely little beachy town. I've always wanted to see the East Coast. Onancock (yep) was founded in 1680! Wow! Sidenote, nearby Jamestown is celebrating it's 400th birthday this year. Of course, as you can imagine, this is quite a humongous deal.

I'm honored to be a part of such a great opportunity! I wish I was able to see the gallery and Onancock myself, but I'm thrilled either way. :oD

Coming up next week: On October 5th, the Red Queen Gallery is open until 8pm for the First Friday event, which seems to be a type of street fair/art walk. If you're in the area, please check it out and let me know what it's like! My art is there, complete with a UV flashlight to view the Light Reactive effects in person!

Good luck and congratulations to Mary Ann Connelly!

No comments: